Many destinations promise visitors the chance to "step back into history." A Celebrity Xpeditions to the Galapagos Islands perhaps best exemplifies that promise.
Celebrity goes to a part of the planet where few have trod before, where nearly half of the species are found nowhere else in the world. Celebrity offers a truly seamless, all-inclusive, environmentally conscious vacation…Celebrity style.
Sail into history aboard a 296-foot, 96 guest mega yacht Celebrity Xpedition, and discover the destination that helped shape scientific theory. Meet species of reptiles, mammals, marine life and birds, as you ride a Zodiac, hike rocky terrain, or walk along seal-inhabited beaches. Visits at islands such as Santa Cruz, let you explore indigenous wildlife in depth. Follow Darwin’s 1835 expedition to the natural “laboratory” of the Galapagos.
Celebrity’s 10-night Galapagos package includes roundtrip airfare between Quito and Baltra, guided island tours, three nights in Quito plus a city tour. Aboard your ship, the thrill of adventure blends easily with morning mimosas and moonlit toasts.
- Celebrity Cruises offers a truly seamless, all-inclusive, environmentally conscious vacation which delivers a Celebrity experience “Designed for You” from beginning to end. The 10 night package includes two nights’ pre and one night post at the beautiful 5-Star JW Marriott, sixteen shore excursions, roundtrip flight from Quito to Baltra, transfers, onboard liquor/wine/beverages, and staff gratuities!
- Celebrity is the only major cruise line, with the best hardware, in the Galapagos Islands
- Celebrity Xpedition has the highest guest to staff ratio in the from all the ships in the Celebrity fleet: 96 guests/60+ crew, and also has the highest guest satisfaction ratings
- Celebrity’s Naturalists are the best in Galapagos. All are certified by the Galapagos National Park and most hold degrees in Marine Biology and Geology
- Naturalist to guest ratio is one of the lowest in Galapagos at 1 to 14, allowing for very personal and up-close interaction, and offering in-depth information about the fauna, flora and geological composition, as well as historical information about all of the different islands
- Celebrity Xpedition offers an open, casual, intimate environment: open seating, open bridge, open galley
- Casual dress code: Bermuda shorts and a golf shirt are perfectly acceptable for dinner, no formal nights
- Celebrity Xpedition carries a 100% Ecuadorian crew, allowing for a very unique opportunity to learn about the cultural diversity of Ecuador from its people
- Ultimate attention to detail
- Spacious 145-230 square-foot deluxe staterooms and suites
- Epicurean delights in the distinctive Darwin’s restaurant
107 Offers Found.